Monday, August 5, 2013

Begining A New Book

Hello Everyone. After a day break from reading and spending the day at my nephews birthday party. I am board now so I am starting a new book. I started this book late last night and I have to say it is interesting. the title is Pretty Dark Nothing By Heather L. Reid Published By month9books,LLC www.month9books.com

The Summery of the book says: " As demons are invading her dreams and whispering her death, Quinn , and amnesiac Aaron, must find a way to banish the darkness back to the underworld for good. That is, unless the demons kill them first."

so I have started the book and I am about 4% into it. Now this is a different type of genre than what I normally read. It is considered to bee young teen, adult. The story caught my eye because of the cover of the story. now everyone knows you don't judge a book by its cover and I am not. I am just saying that it helped aid in my decision to read the book along with the summery. Now only 4% into the book its sort of slow and hard to follow see the main character in the book is Quinn so far and she is trying to stay awake for some reason. however she falls asleep with only an hour and a half left till sun rise. the story than goes into a dream but at first I did not follow it that it was a dream until the end. she than wakes up and is already going to be late for school if she does not hurry up and get ready so she turns her music up and starts walking around making sure she stays in areas well lit with out any shadows.

Well that is where I am at I will be posting after the book is finished and with what I just read I think I would recommend this to my friends and even buy it until next time sit relax and enjoy a great book bye everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment