Thursday, August 15, 2013

Escaping Reality By Lisa Renee Jones


Escaping Reality By: Lisa Renee Jones
The Secret Life of Amy Bensen
 
 
Hello Everyone!!!! I am super excited to finally get to post this. See I read the book than forgot to write about it until I went thur and saw I have not yet done it. This book was read in 3 hours I kid you not! One thing I did not like about it was that it has left you guessing since the beginning of the book , Why is Amy in hiding? See I think Lisa should have given just a little more information on that part. Than we have Liam Stone. Oh and if I was ever to describe tall dark and sexy it would be him!!!! Lisa has a way of describing her characters as if they were standing right in front of you. I like that in a book. When I read a book, I want to be able to escape into the book like i am the character or even a stand by person. One thing I could not figure out was why Liam was being so pushy with her about her pertection and everything. Ok so ya there is love at first sight and that could have been what was with him. NOT i don't think so. you normally tell when its love at first sight but there was something else and than BAM right at the end Lisa reviels Liam is tracking Amy on everything. So the Question is this Lisa Is Liam the bad guy that Amy has been running away from in her past?  Or is he her keeper and trying to make sure she does not get to close to finding out what happend in her past? well I guess we will just have to wait till October when Lisa plans on releasing the second book. I so can not wait!!! Good night everyone!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment