Friday, August 2, 2013

How To Discipline Your Vampire- Mina Vaughn

How To Discipline your Vampire by Mina Vaughn release date August 2013 $1.99 for US 2.99 for Canada
I started this book this morning and I have to say I do not think I can read anymore. I have lost interest in the book which normally does not happen I have only made it in the first few chapters and I have been on it all day I even fell asleep holding my Kindle while I was reading. to me the characters were well needy and bossy Cerise could not be happy at all I felt like no mater what a sub did for her was never good enough she always complained even when her friend tried setting her up so I have made it to the first chapter of Wills POV which in a way is kind of confusing but still relatively easy to follow he is giving her everything she wants. to me she is stupid because she is not seeing all the red flags going off and than to yell at him and slam the door shut because he makes a comment of his fillings and she thinks he is revisiting the scene. come on he is just expressing the way he fills do not punished him for that or treat him less than you.

I do not think I will recommend this book to someone and I sure will not spend money on it I will try here in a few days to pick it up and try again but to me the story is to slow and I am no longer interested in the book

No comments:

Post a Comment