Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Roman Holiday 1 Chained

Hey Y'all! Well Here we are yet again with another review. Now this book Roman Holiday 1 Chained was just released on Nov.11, 2013 this book is very short. I had it read in about an hour than again it was also 2 am and my children were in bed sound asleep.

So I was at first thrown off by the title Chained. Here I thought that it was going to be like a BDSM type book and there was no sex or anything in the book. I really need to stop judging a book by a title. I am so bad for that. Most of the time I don't have an issue the stuff I pick is really good and the title goes great. Now this one goes just as great with the book being the main female character Chained herself to a tree to stop some mega ceo or something guy from demolishing an apartment building that use to be here grandmothers. The book was fast pace and I honestly did not see any romance in it so I hope the second book is a little more in depth and lets in on what Roman and Ashley are really up to. Roman has a girl but I think he has something for Ashley. We will have to wait and see now wont we? Look for Roman Holiday 2 Hitched November 18 2013 just a few days away!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment