Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome Jeannette Joyal

Jeannette Joyal Is going to be A member on Ashley's Addictive Book Blog! She will help out with promoting and posting those awesome links to get awesome books! So let's give her a big shout out and say HI!!!!!
 
On another note my youngest daughter has been in the hospital since Tuesday and we are still here I know that I told you all that there would be an interview live with Brandon Godbee and there still will just not live. I am going to send him a Q&A and when I get it back will post it. After everything settle's down here on my end I will do a live interview with Brandon for you all. As for now I am working on the review and I will have it posted sometime tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your understanding in this
 
love all my fans
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment